Earlier, WordPress website users were witnessing many difficulties in integrating PayPal option with their site’s Contact Form 7 (CF7), which is one of the most used and reliable WordPress Plugin with widespread presence over the web.
However, time to leave all your worries behind. As a recently launched ‘Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension’ will allow you, WordPress developers, to put a PayPal submit button in your contact form 7 so users will get redirected to PayPal easily and quickly.
This CF7 plugin extension will bring the best of both – Contact Form 7 and PayPal – in merely one-click process. The extension can be of great help for WordPress site owners to embrace fast online payment facility on their web portals.
Using this Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension, you can easily embrace PayPal fields in your Contact Form 7. Indeed this extension can add a real value to WordPress sites seeking secure, quick online payment integration. Sounds like a new emerging trend which is there to stay long, isn’t it?
Using this plugin, you can add ‘PayPal submit button’ in the form which will take the necessary information from the form fields and redirect users on the PayPal’s website so they can proceed for a secure payment. The payment is made once you submit the form. This can really speed up your online payment.
Digging up further to its advantage, the plugin doesn’t make use of the action handler ‘on_set_ok’ in the ‘Additional Settings’ tab of the CF7. You just need to add some parameters and get PayPal functionality in your CF7. In order to use this plugin, make sure your Contact Form 7 is activated.
Key Features of Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension
- It brings you PayPal payment option with 25 currencies supported
- It allows you to integrate multiple PayPal accounts in a single CF 7
- The Plugin can take values from all input fields including drop-down menu, textbox, and radio buttons.
- It accepts dynamic value from frontend for parameters like item description, amount and quantity
- There is a testing option, known as ‘Sandbox’, available to help you ensure the plugin is functioning properly
- You can also add ‘Return URL’ and ‘Cancel URL’ for payment cancellation facility
Key Features of Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension PRO
- 22 PayPal languages supported – Multilingual.
- Save Contact Form 7 payment data into database.
- Admin can edit or delete Contact Form 7 payment data.
- PayPal payment response details stored at admin side.
- Export Contact Form 7 payment data to PDF and CSV.
- All filters and search facility available at admin side.
- Admin can manage ‘Status’ of submitted data if PayPal payment has been successfully received.
- Sending mails to admin and user after successful payment of PayPal.
- If any incomplete transaction has been left by the user, then he is notified via email which will be send by wp cron. You can manage settings of notification email.
- User can unsubscribe to these mails also.
How To Install
- There are two ways you can install this WordPress Plugin. Either Open https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-paypal-extension/, which is the official WordPress Plugins’ directory page, or upload all files manually to your site’s server; click on the download button the page.
- Now login to your WordPress site and activate the plugin. Then, select ‘edit’ option in ‘Contact Forms’.
- Click on the ‘Generate Tag’ and select ‘PayPal Submit Button’ from the dropdown menu
- Fill in all the required fields to set up a PayPal payment gateway
Fast and secure online payment is the need of the hour for numerous web based businesses out there. And integrating Contact Form 7 – PayPal Extension makes the ideal choice. The plugin is compliant to WordPress 3.0 and all next version updates.
Need technical assistance in integrating PayPal to your Contact Form 7? Contact Zealousweb, a leading web development company and the developers of this plugin.